The LIBBE, FDA Registered (Class II) medical device.
Lower Intestine Bottom Bowel Evacuation System
- Designed for Gravity Fed or Pressure Controlled Flow
- Built In Ultra-Violet Water Purification
- Built In Sediment 5 micron Filtration System
- Odorless Vent System
- LCD Timer
- Automatic Digital Temperature Shutoff Safety Sensor
- LIBBE Durable One-Piece Fiberglass Seat Base (table) With Aerodynamically Rounded Corners, Easily Accessible for physically challenged and supports 500 pounds.
- Marine Vinyl 2 Piece Cushion Set for Comfort
- Easy to Disinfect the Base
- No cracks or crevices for bacteria to hide.
- Optional wedge for comfort of the physically challenged client
- 3 Feet of Clear Sewer Pipe/Tube for Easy Viewing of waste.
- View Tube Light
- Viewing Tube Flusher System
- Client Personal Rinsing Sprayer with easy hook
- LIBBE uses less than 10 gallons of water per session
- LIBBE Disposable/Single use Rectal Nozzles
- LIBBE Easy to Operate - Therapist Assisted, or Operated in Privacy for Those Who May Prefer Solitude!
- Installation, Quick Reference, User Operation Manual.
- LIBBE comes with PVC Pipes, Fittings for Sewer Connection.
- Re-usable One Piece Shipping Container for ease in transporting!
- LIBBE Limited Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support
- LIBBE Head Rest, Wedge and Corner Cabinet are Optional.
How does LIBBE function?
The Patient/Client undresses from the waist down and is properly draped during session. A small rectal nozzle is gently and easily inserted in privacy. Rectal Nozzles are 'size of a pencil', single use, and disposed of after use.
Water flows through a Carbon Filter which removes any sediment, rust, or chlorine. The water is purified by an Ultra Violet Purification System, before it passes through the rectal nozzle. Water flows gently into the rectum and waste releases naturally.
A gentle slow rate of UV purified-temperature safe water is fed from the gravity-fed Column. Less than TEN gallons of water may be used during the session at a safe temperature of 98 F. to 102 F. (36.8ºC to 38.ºC) (Water temperature is safely controlled and adjusted). An Odor Exhaust System insures that the session room and entire center remains odor free. (Odor System is included with the purchase of the LIBBE Device)
LIBBE base (table) has over three feet of clear viewing tube, which allows the patient/client and the therapist to easily view (without any odor) the waste during releases.
A rinsing sprayer is used to rinse bottom after session. Sessions last approximately 45 minutes. Modesty is protected at all times.
A trained colon hydro therapist is always nearby to monitor and provide patient/client assistance and comfort as needed.
After each session the LIBBE is easily and safely disinfected.